Monday, February 28, 2011

oh how i love thee, office supplies.

Thanks to Miss Joy, I've discovered the lovely (and by lovely, I mean geometric and primary colored) and practical store, Present & Correct. Here are just a handful of items that I absolutely need. 
1. Block Card and Envelope 2. Know It All Pencil Set (These have little fun facts stamped on the pencils, like "Largest Mammal: Blue Whale") 3. Leather School Satchel 4. Office Hooks 5. Color Wheel Print 6. Wooden Tape Holder


I've always had a thing for office supplies. That's why I splurged on these super cute, yet very effective, mini binders and organizational systems from russell and hazel. This baby is with me wherever I go. 
Apricot Mini Binder + Mini Month Tabs + Mini Grid Paper

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...