Sunday, February 27, 2011

sunday brunch

Ok, this was the ultimate. It's called Truffle Poached Eggs on Spanish Tomato Sourdough Toast Breakfast. Mmmm.

Here's what you gotta do:
Get fresh eggs from my mom's chickens and poach them using these guys (no more watery poached eggs that taste like vinegar) with a sprinkle of truffle salt. While they are poaching, toast the sourdough bread. Once toasted, drizzle with some truffle olive oil. Now here's the kicker: Spanish Tomato Toast. Slice some tomatoes in half (by the way have you ever used one of these? Because they are simply amazing) then squish their insides on the toast. Kinda rub them around a little. Trust me this is good. By now your eggies should be done. Plop them on your toast and you're ready to feast. I know I pictured this meal with a fork, but to be honest, I usually eat this one with my hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...