Wednesday, March 2, 2011

jonathan adler, you crazy fellow.

Here's a fun book:
I don't want a brag, but I do own this book and it's signed by Mr. Adler himself. I absolutely love his psychedelic mix of colors with his inventive designs. They are inspiring and remind me to break free of the mold. Here are just a few examples I gathered...
So, J.A. talks a lot about tablescaping: the art of arranging objects on tables. I thought I'd have a go at it myself and rearrange my coffee table. 


Well it's not rocket science and it's much more muted, but I'm kind of digging it. Thanks Jonathan. 

2 comments:

  1. HA HA HA. I remember the day we got these books signed by him. And he told me my name was weird. Rude. I still love his stuff. And you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...