Tuesday, June 28, 2011

congressional meeting

My last day in DC was concluded with a tour of the Capitol Building. Danielle and I were guided around by a very informative intern of Senator Murray's office. We learned lots of fun facts and got to look back on history. I have to say, the senators have some pretty nice digs. Here's a photo montage of what I saw...
Danielle and I sort of stuck out like sore thumbs because we weren't wearing pencil skirts with smart button downs and sensible heels. 

2 comments:

  1. These DC posts are making me very excited to come & visit you :) But we need to get together b/f you leave girlfriend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We did kind of stick out, didn't we? We should have stuck with our lobbyist story ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...