Wednesday, September 14, 2011

house tour: part three

Here's the final installment of the house tour. Well, I guess I shouldn't say final because I'm sure I'll post more photos at some point. Normally, I would think it a bit strange to post a photo of my closet, but I'm very proud of this closet. I have fit all of my clothing into that one closet. Dresses, shoes, workout clothes, sweaters, jewelry, handbags, etc. are all in there. This was no easy feat, so I thought I would show it off. Our bed now has a down comforter on it as it is a bit cooler here since I took this photo. I thought it would be fun to show a couple of bathroom shots too. The bathroom here is teeny tiny, but that didn't stop me from hanging up some crazy stuff in there. Those top two paintings were done by aunt when she was just a little girl. The plates are from Anthropologie. And the prints are from a Jonathan Adler calendar. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...