Wednesday, September 7, 2011

house tour: part two

The best part about the living room is the bar! Sam and I have been scheming up a bar for several months now. We've had a great time collecting glassware and booze. Another super cool thing, casters on the coffee table. Sam added the casters to the craig's list coffee table. It really makes life easier because for some reason, we are always moving our coffee tables around. I don't think I will ever be able to go back to a stationary coffee table again. After a long fruitless search for curtains, I finally took matters into my own hands and made them myself. Our new couch from Room & Board has passed the nap and tv veg out test with flying colors. We're still looking for a big rug and cushy leather chair. And oh yeah, I want to paint the back of our front door a bold bright color. 
Notice how Sam thought it would be hilarious to streak through my photo shoot. Thanks darlin'.

2 comments:

  1. your place is perfection Eva :) missin' ya girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The apartment looks great. But mostly I'm glad to see my old bike. I thought Sam dumped it on the Great Seattle Craigslist Sell Off of 2011.

    The kids miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...