Monday, September 26, 2011

travel bug

Last week I took the train up to Princeton, NJ from DC. It reminded me of traveling in Europe, and of how much I wish I could take a little European vacation right now. It also made me wish that train travel was as glamorous as it used to be. But even though traveling has lost some of it's grandeur, that doesn't mean we still can't look good while going abroad.

A. scarf, B. daypack, C. weekend bag, D. flats, e. barrette, F. cardigan, G. earphones, H. laptop sleeve

2 comments:

  1. Have been *kind* of obsessed with Pendleton anything lately. This bag totally fits the bill!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously, I know. Me too. Did you see this? http://sosimpatico.blogspot.com/2011/08/throw-it-on-me.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...