Tuesday, September 20, 2011

unstuffy wine tasting party

I recently attended a fun little wine tasting get together. The concept was simple, everyone brings a bottle of wine. It gets placed in a brown bag with a number on it for blind taste testing. Everyone goes around tasting and taking notes. Then we vote for our favorite bottle. The names of the bottles are revealed along with the crowd favorite, who wins a bottle of champagne. It was a blast.


I asked the hostess, my new friend Molly, if I could make note-taking cards and voting tokens for the party. I had just as much fun designing these as I did drinking all that wine!

3 comments:

  1. Great idea! I'm going to plan an un-stuffy wine party of my own now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. agree. stealing this idea Eva!! And so envious that you were able to get a missoni tray!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Let me know if you guys want the wine tasting cards. I can email them to you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...