Thursday, November 10, 2011

drink it: a rosemary cocktail

I've been wanting to create a drink centered around rosemary for quite some time now. Then the other day I was at the market and found some tasty sparkling beverages. I landed on a blood orange drink from Italy to mix with my rosemary and a little rum.




Ingredients for one:

1 shot of rum
1 shot of rosemary tea
top off with sparking juice of choice

To make rosemary tea, just boil one cup of water and a sprig of chopped rosemary for about a minute. Then cool and strain out the leaves.

Combine ingredients over ice, then stir, sip and enjoy. 

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. gin and rosemary are my favourite things - yum! (hubbs x)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...