Monday, December 5, 2011

garlands galore

I absolutely love decorating for Christmas. I actually love everything about Christmas. The movies, the food, the drinks, the carols, the presents, the family and friends, the cozy-ness, and of course decorating. This year though, I can't justify having a tree because I'll be headed to Seattle for the holidays mid-month. The next best thing though? A garland. And they are just as fun, and smell just as good. I found the best gold orbs at Ikea (and they are steal too!) But I love to load up garlands with all sorts of stuff. It runs in the family, I think I got this from my aunt. Other fun decorations that aren't just for trees are icicles and little birds (I definitely got this idea from mom.) So string up my friends, and enjoy.

pine garland | ornaments | pom-pom garland | lights



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...