Thursday, December 15, 2011

wrap it up

So if you haven't guessed yet, I get pretty excited about the holiday season. One of my favorite things to do is wrap presents. This year I wasn't exactly sure what to do until I went the Hive for a little gift wrapping get together, hosted by the lovely Christine. There was no shortage of inspiration, and Christine was full of great ideas. She showed me how to make a tassel (very easy -- wind string around a note card a bunch of times, remove from card and tie a piece of string around the top, then snip the bottom loops.) I also made a circle stamp from a rubber eraser and stamped a polka-dot pattern on kraft paper. And instead of boring scotch tape, this year I'm using Happy Tape. Last, but not least, a simple kraft tag with a little heart stamped on it makes a perfect gift tag.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...