Tuesday, January 24, 2012

snack time: kale with caesar dressing

While home for the holidays, Sam and I got to have dinner at our buddies' house John and Kim. For the starter, Kim made the best salad I've had in a long time. It also happened to be the simplest salad I've ever had. It was just kale with homemade caesar dressing, but it was divine. I've got to give another shout out to Kim and kale. She's the one who introduced me to crispy kale two summers ago. I've started making this dressing in vats now. To make it, just mix together the juice of one lemon, 1/4 cup of olive oil, 1/2 cup of parmesan cheese (the stuff in the green shaker works best), 1 teaspoon of anchovy paste, 1 teaspoon of worchestire sauce, and 1 teaspoon of hot sauce.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...