Monday, January 16, 2012

there ain't no party like a terrarium party

On Saturday a couple of gal pals and I got together for the ultimate slumber party. Gone are the days of going out to bars and hitting the clubs. Who needs that when you could have a terrarium party? We drank wine, wore ridiculous pajamas, watched old movies, and made these beautiful terrariums. I'll dedicate a how to post on terrariums later, as I've learned a few tricks of the trade now. Not only are terrariums fun/easy to make, they make your home a little more gorgeous, and they are a great place to display strange doodads you've happened to collect over the years. One of my terrariums is a little housewarming gift for a friend. (Emily, if you're reading this, I hope you like succulents.)


4 comments:

  1. How wonderful! Love everything about this!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am readin this!! YES! And I want to do this...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! You know who loved to make terrariums? Jane Austin.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...