Wednesday, February 8, 2012

le petit valentine

Every year I make Sam a teeny valentine. The sweetest part is that he has a kept a collection of them. Incase you were coming up short on valentine ideas, here's the little creation I've made this year.
And incase you wanted a how to, here's what I did:
no. 1: Cut out heart from water color paper and cut arrow from construction paper
no. 2: Cut slits in heart for arrow.
no. 3: Splatter heart with watercolor paint. Make sure the paint is very diluted and watery for maximum splatter potential. Add finishing touches, like a note on the arrow, a note on the back, and a gold initial on the heart. 



2 comments:

  1. Aww this valentine idea is adorable! I love handmade cards :)


    PS, check out my current giveaway! :)
    http://www.kylaisinspired.com/2012/02/latasia-jewelry-set-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet idea. I love that he has kept them all, what a boy! Lovely blog.
    happiness...
    dannelle@nestenterprises

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...