Monday, February 20, 2012

martha monday: easy pops of color

Well it's no secret by now that I love a little color in my life. In a very non-Eva way, I have left the walls of my apartment stark white, save the front door. However, when I came across this month's Living magazine's list of Good Things, I knew it was time to pick up the paintbrush again. The magazine suggests painting such clever things as the inside of a drawer, mounted shelves, or curtain rods. My favorite though was the inside of a cupboard. I applied this to my built in shelves that comprise my little bar. It adds such warmth and vibrance, I wonder how I lived without this color for so long.


2 comments:

  1. Thank you! I love it too. It totally warms up the space.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...