Friday, March 9, 2012

instant gratification

I've been loving following the travels of Bri of Design Love Fest in Paris with her quirky instant photos. Not only have I been jealous of her cheese consumption in the city of lights, but I've got to have one of those cameras too. Is it a sign? I found an old Polaroid camera in a closet on Wednesday. (See self-portrait below.) Coincidence? I think not. I surely must have my own. And to catalog all these memories, a leather bound journal, happy tape, and radical sharpies.

camera / journal / tape / pens

8 comments:

  1. I know you do! I should really get one uh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES! You will have fun with it! Sometimes I forget about it, and then it's like a fun surprise when I rediscover it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i know! you need one too right?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. of course i do!! esp when i come to visit ya!

    ReplyDelete
  5. right?! esp dying to visit like right now-this rain bs is killing me!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...