Wednesday, April 18, 2012

i got bobbed

Have I got a story for you. After the tumultuous and agonizing experience of deciding to get my hair hacked off, would you believe that the stylist botched my hair? Well he did. He messed it up real bad. I left looking like this guy. But you'll never guess who came to my hair rescue. My husband. Not in a million years did I think he would be able to cut my hair, but he did an amazing job. So if this whole surgeon thing doesn't work out for him, he's definitely got a back up plan now.


4 comments:

  1. Your DH has always been an amazing person.

    Your hair looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable!!! That's why Sam is the best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I believe it. My guy has been the only person allowed to cut my hair since we met. Too many bad haircuts at the salon. I hope after learning your guy gives a great haircut, that you don't go back to the salon and pay someone to butcher it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...