Thursday, May 31, 2012

the corn cookie

Today I'm attempting to make a couple batches of this cookie. Both my husband and I agree this is quite possibly the best cookie we have ever tasted. And I never thought I would say that about a cookie that lacked chocolate. These guys are so good, I'll be using them as bribes, and I think they might just do the trick. You could be thinking this cookie sounds weird, or not even appetizing, but you're wrong, and you should probably just make them. Trust me.


5 comments:

  1. love the pup pup staring at you..er..your cookie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...I don't see a recipe. And does it taste like awesome cornbread? If so, IN

    ReplyDelete
  3. click the link "this cookie" for the recipe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eves! Have I told you that there is a Milk Bar on my block, like 50 feet from my apartment. It's dangerous. The corn cookies are my favorite too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh no! That would be so dangerous.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...