Wednesday, July 18, 2012

launching

I'm so so so excited to announce that I'm officially launching my letterpress stationery line! eva b. paper goods is up and running. Go and check it out!

This has been such a labor of love for me. My heart and soul is in each and every one of these cards. The best thing about them is that they are all printed on super thick letterpress paper, then I hand paint the edges (see here) for a pop of color. I love being able to offer hand painted edges, normally this technique is reserved just for custom stationery.

I had such a fun time photographing and putting my look book together. You can check it out right here.

To see my full line of stationery, go on over here. And right now through August 1, 2012 all orders are 10% off! Discount will be applied after order is submitted.


3 comments:

  1. EVA!!!!! Everything looks AMAZING!!!! Congrats, can't wait to see your cards in some cute stationery shops!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your cards! Congrats on launching your letterpress line!

    ReplyDelete
  3. As her very first customer, let me just say that these cards are gorgeous and well-made. I love the painted edges. I plan on getting many more cards from Eva B Paper Goods.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...